Thursday, October 16, 2008

Enchanted Rock


We finally got out to Enchanted Rock this past weekend. The place is beautiful, and a fairly easy hike up to the top. Really good views of Texas from up there. Since I couldn't find our camera to take with us, I've located shots on Flickr that I'll substitute here. Just imagine us in the shots instead of these complete strangers.




Picture Stacy and I here instead of this couple. We were at least as excited as they seem here.




Picture Cole on the left, minus about 150 lbs (hopefully with a shirt), and Andrew on the right (shirt preferable also). These guys probably have the same personalities as the boys.




I could've taken this shot.



I also could've taken a shot like this, to which Stacy would've replied, "Take pictures of us, not random stuff like that!" Actually, upon further reflection, the shot would've been of something more random like a weird crack on a rock or a lizard's butt.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kendra and i got a huge kick out of this.
i totally saw you and mom in that couple.
props.

-alyx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home